Flexible Stainless Steel Corrugated Water Connectors
Water Dealer Specifications: Parts, Connectors: GE Autotrol Bypass & Performa Valve
Often imitated, never equaled!
Corrugated Stainless Steel Flexible Connectors
GE Autotrol Bypass & Performa Valve
We recommend the use of Dow 111 or similar, non-toxic silicone based lubricant on washers for all installations.
Caution: When connecting to a copper male adaptor or brass nipple, make sure to file any sharp edges which may contact and damage washer causing leaks.
Note: Manufacturer assumes no responsibility for failure due to improper installation.
| SPECIFICATION: ||COMPLIANCES/LISTINGS:|
Furnish and install Corrugated Stainless Steel
Connectors for GE Autotrol* bypass & Performa Valve
* Proprietary GE connectors by Falcon Stainless are manufactured with permission of GE Water Technologies
ICC Listed, Tested & Certified
UPC, IPC, IMC, IRC USA
Low Lead Compliant CA Health & Safety Code 116875
ASME A112.18.6/CSA B125.6-2009 compliant
NSF-61 (ICC-ES PMG Certified to ANSI/NSF sec 9)
Additional listings: State of Wisconsin, Commonwealth of Massachusetts, City of Los Angeles
- DESIGN FEATURES: Mega-flow SUPER Water-flexTM
- 304 Series Stainless Steel
- Maintains optimum flow – No Restriction
- Kink and Crimp Free
- Chrome plated brass nuts
- DuPont Zytel Nylon nuts NSF listed
- Extremely Flexible
- Will not corrode or rust
- No Dielectric union required
- Highest Quality EPDM washer
- Resists work hardening
- Working pressure 200 psi
- Burst pressure 1850 psi
- 100% Leak Tested
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Temperature rating 40 – 250 degrees F
- Easy Installation
AVAILABLE SIZES for GE:
1 3/4-12 UN Nylon x 3/4" FIP x 12" & 18"
1 3/4-12 UN Nylon x 1" FIP x 12" & 18"
Fits Autotrol Bypass (Model 256 and 1265)
Fits: Directly on Performa Valve
256 Bypass fits Autotrol 255 Valve
1265 Bypass fits Performa Valve