Flexible Stainless Steel Corrugated Water Connectors.. Often imitated, never equaled!
Benefits & Features
- 304 Series Corrugated Stainless Steel
- Ease of Installation Saves Time & Money
- No Rubber or Plastic Hose to Reduce Flow
- Largest Inner Diameter for required GPM
- Minimal Deformity in Curvature... Will Hold Bend
- Manufactured to US
Highest Quality Construction & Materials
- Re-Usable and Re-Bendable
- Stronger & More Flexible Than Copper
- *Falcon 3/4" Model Flows approximately 134% More Than Braided Connectors and 17% More Than Copper & 30% More than LSP/Aquaflo
- Will Not Discolor, Corrode Or Rust
- No Galvanic Effect No Dielectric Union Needed
- Falcon Warranty
- Available In Sizes from 3/8" To 2" I.D.
- In Various Lengths for Most Water Flowing Applications and Appliances
- All Fittings Chrome Plated Solid Brass
- Will Not Crimp or Kink
- Resists Work Hardening
- Burst Pressure Rated Up To 2200 psi
- High Temp EPDM Washer (-40° to 220 °F)
- 100% Leak Tested
*approximations based on straight tube mathematical calculations at 60psi and 17.57 fps water velocity
CERTIFICATIONS & LISTINGS
Compliance to the following standards:
- ICC ES PMG- Certified to NSF ANSI Section
- Compliance to the following standards: ASME A112.18.6
- CSA B125.6-2009
- NSF 61
- Compliance to the following codes:
- 2009 IPC
- 2009 IRC
- 2009 UPC
- AB 1953 Low lead
* ASME A112.18.6 Description: This standard establishes requirements for flexible water connectors in potable water systems under continuous pressure and in accessible location only. It covers physical and performance requirements, test methods, materials, connections, and other significant properties, in addition to a general description of materials used. Certain features of construction of the finished product are given, together with the method of marking and identification.
Satisfy Inspector & Code Requirements
- State of Wisconsin
- L.A. City
- South Texas
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Codes require flexible connectors or unions so appliance remains serviceable at all times.
I feel compelled to write to you and tell you of my earthquake experience.
My house rocked and rolled! All of the glass in my house was broken. Appliances moved at least three feet. The enclosure surrounding my hot water hater was demolished! The hot water heater platform moved, but my hot water heater was still connected by your incredible stainless flexible connectors! It was amazing! My plumber told me they were much better than copper when he installed them and now I am convinced.
I am a Realtor in the San Fernando Valley and as far as I know, my hot water heater was the only one running after the January quake.
Sincerely, [see all testimonials]
In areas of SEISMIC movement using Falcon Stainless connectors will decrease the chances of damage caused by hard-piped copper installations and/or copper connectors cracking and breaking.
Ensure Appliance Installation, Performance & Warranty
- Many appliance manufacturers require that flexible connectors be used when installing their products or the Warranty is void.
- Water Flowing Appliances REQUIRE FULL FLOW to ensure appliance operates at the rate for which it was designed.
- Appliances last longer and operate at optimum performance when maximum flow is obtained.
- Settling of heavy water appliances, that are hard-piped with copper or CPVC, can damage the installation causing leaks.
- Using Falcon Stainless connectors will eliminate damage to the connection ensuring a secure installation.
Applications & Uses:
- For Potable Water - Residential & Commercial:
- Water Heaters:
Tankless - Takagi, Bosch, Noritz etc. &
Storage Type- Rheem, State, etc.
- Water Treatment/Purification/Softening:
RO, UV, Salt, Owned & Rented, Culligan, Hague, Rayne, Rainsoft, GE Autotrol Bypass & Performa Valve, Zenon, Fleck, Autotrol, Clack etc.